Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Product Management
- Location RESTON, VA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD394626
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the Team
The Services Omni Product team builds products to enhance the experience for millions of customers. You’ll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the mobile app, online grocery experience, curbside, or Delivery Unlimited. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
The Services team plays a key role in shaping the future of our customer experience for US eCommerce customers of Walmart.com as well as in store, Walmart Stores US.
As a member of this team, the Product Manager will help define the strategy, priorities and roadmap of support systems functionality.
This is an opportunity for a unique individual with a combination of product sensibility, technical expertise and the ability to build cross-functional partnerships to make a significant difference. This role will be reporting directly into the Senior Manager, Services Product Management.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Building products with superior user experience (mostly for our customer service agents), understanding how customers interact with the experience & iterate on it.
- Being the subject matter expert on Services Product & Technology.
- Developing and championing product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product area in support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Ensuring analytical methods, tools and resources are in place to identify areas of opportunity for our customer care agents, including cost savings, contact reduction and customer satisfaction.
- Defining and driving the execution of a complex roadmap for services features and omni capabilities.
- Driving the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects.
- Driving consensus and delivering in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating communication and planning between various stakeholders, tech teams, CX Product and Engineering, Stores Care teams.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and end users of our Products.
- Promoting and supporting company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have product management experience, ideally in a in Service-related role, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams.
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- You are an expert in building partnerships.
- You have strong project management skills that will enable you to juggle multiple projects and long lists of requirements at the same time.
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly.
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence across teams.
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 1 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 3 years’ experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution developmentMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth