Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Field Project Supervisor- Sam's Club, Club Planning
- Location ARVADA, CO
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD392105
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Are you ready for an adventure? This is an exciting opportunity for self-improvement, growth and development, travel, interaction with new Clubs, Construction Teams and making a difference. You will leave a lasting impression that exhibits Sam Walton's dream and expectations.
Working in Realty Field Execution you will manage a variety of projects designed to enhance our Clubs, provide a positive impact, and build something special for our Members. You will be the hub of communication between all our business partners, Operations, and Club Support to deliver outstanding projects.
What Field Execution is about:
- We believe in teamwork and lifting our peers up, helping our family be successful.
- We are constantly evolving to meet the demands of our members and associates.
- We take time to recognize hard work and dedication to our company.
What you put into it:
- Complete ownership of your projects from start to finish.
- Planning all details for a successful project.
- Becoming a Travel Agent, Budgeting your Expenses, and your Time.
- Tracking your performance with Power Points showing your start to finish on a project.
- Reading blueprints, specifications, and planograms
- Communication skills verbally and written.
- Developing a Network with fellow peers, Club Support, and our Clubs.
- Developing Relationships that will last your entire career.
- On site project management for a Senior Mechanical Construction Manager, keeping process moving forward.
- Proactively identifying issues and opportunities, using your decision-making skills.
What you get out of it:
- Traveling to new locations and meeting new people.
- Self-Improvement and professional development.
- A skill set to advance you and your family.
- Fun! Excitement! Adventure!
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Â
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are?
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. But you will quickly find that we are a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam's Club is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you will discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you will be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
At Sam's Club, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees for $1 a day, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Health.
The annual salary range for this position is $48500 to 65000 annually
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Sales Volume Category (SVC) (based on facility sales volume)
- Complex Structure (based on external factors that create challenges)
- Academy Premium Pay (for certain roles in stores with Academies)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.1 year's of leadership experience including task management and delegation, or 1 year's of experience in the planning and execution of projects related to new/remodel facilities or other real estate related projects.
1 year experience using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project Management, Retail Field, Walmart ManagementBachelors: Business
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Education Assistance from Live Better U - earn your degree for just $1 a day
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth