Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Facilitator I, Learning And Development Middleburg Florida
- Location MIDDLEBURG, FL
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD379309
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Enhances the learner experience by ensuring the environment is conducive to learning; engaging subject matter experts to develop practical application scenarios; managing associate performance and behavior during courses; gathering feedback and reviewing results; researching, compiling, and analyzing data to recommend learning program and operational process enhancements; remaining current on course materials and facilitation best practices; implementing program improvements to course content to ensure learning objectives are met; and overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of training equipment and resources.
Delivers courses by applying adult learning techniques and blended delivery methods; rehearsing course content prior to delivery; communicating policies, guidelines, company expectations, and culture; observing participant engagement during courses; answering questions related to course content and concept application; and gathering feedback on courses.
Manages the facilitation of learning activities by preparing materials for course delivery via blended delivery methods; utilizing learning systems to monitor, track, and report learning activities; incorporating trainee feedback and performance metric results; developing and implementing course facilitation improvements; and evaluating program effectiveness in comparison to business objectives.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Contact CenterBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Human Resources
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth