• As an analyst on the dotcom pricing team, you will own the analytics that are required to keep Samsclub.com pricing ahead of the competition. This will include identifying the items in our competitor’s assortment that are comparable to the products carried by Sam’s Club, collaborating with 3rd party vendors to gather and assess competitive shopping data, designing pricing reports to track our price position and member savings, partnering with merchants to rebalance our price position, and execute price changes.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
• Mentors associates by providing training to them on statistical analysis and process improvement methodology; maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; leading the path to help teach and train new pricing systems and processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business,
Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field AND
2 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing,
operations management, finance, marketing, or related field OR 4
years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing,
operations management, finance, marketing, or related field
• 1 year experience developing financial, marketing, or
• 2 years experience using intermediate Microsoft Office
functionality (for example Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Tableau, & SQL
• Master's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business,
Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field
As a most unique and forward-thinking retail employer, Sam’s Club
helps our members live better by providing them great value on the
things they need — both for their businesses and their homes. What
makes Sam’s Club unique is the format we use to serve our
customers. Our clubs give members access to a wide selection of
large-volume items at value prices. Working at Sam's Club means
working behind the scenes of a unique retail operation. The
decisions to best serve our members have a profound impact on
millions of people. We pride ourselves on our progressive
environmental practices and the ability to change with the times. We
look for people who can think creatively, make smart decisions, and
anticipate future trends in retailing.
Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.