- Location -
- Career Area Walmart Health
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Medical Professional
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD360105
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Heath is hiring!!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
• Graduation from Accredited School of Dentistry
• Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
• Lack of sanctions or adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
• Valid DEA
• Valid CDS if applicable to state
• Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification if performing conscious sedation
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents