Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
PTA-Project Team Associate
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD354629
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Partners with store operations associates by ensuring compliance with operations processes (for example, Top Stock; Customer Availability Program (CAP), Aisle Location); educating store associates on the remodel processes (explaining the phasing plans and project status); and providing service to store customers as part of the normal work routine.
- Executes remodeling workflows by delegating remodel tasks (for example, working modular); providing timelines and expectations; following up on timelines and expectations; and ensuring the final outcome of assigned tasks to meet project expectations.
- Assists in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays; performing and updating fixture signing; assisting with store systems (for example, Point of Sale (POS)); and cleaning departments in areas that have been remodeled.
- Working with offsite fixture warehouse associates by processing fixtures (for example, shelving displays, gondolas); and processing fixture returns (for example, incorrect shipments, reusable fixtures).
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving customer issues and concerns, and promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.6 months’ commercial remodeling experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Real Estate, Supervising Associates
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth