Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics H&W - Dental/Optometry
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD343774
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Will support Sr. Director and the Director over WMH Dental, Optometry & Audiology in various compliance initiatives and activities specific to the dental and/or optometry service line. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support growth into new states, evaluate need for state/local-specific variations from the existing compliance program, and adjust the compliance program to meet new or different requirements;
- Manage and assess/monitor the existing compliance program controls to ensure effectiveness and promote continuous improvement; and
- Engage with relevant Compliance SMEs on issues such as credentialing, billing compliance, etc.
- Directs the consistency of compliance and ethics in area of responsibility by responding to compliance questions and issues ; monitoring laws and regulations for specified area; directing research on laws, regulations, policies, and procedures ; drafting and updating policies and standard operating procedures with input from leadership; communicating information to associates; monitoring compliance and ethics questions for potential gaps; and recommending and developing strategies for identified compliance and ethics gaps.
- Analyzing necessary data ; creating reports on findings; communicating findings to senior leadership; and completing follow up with field and home office based on findings in reports.
- Manages the development, execution, and maintenance of legislation assessment strategy by reviewing research on relevant proposed legislation; determining implications of legislation on business area; developing plans to adapt to proposed legislation; managing the classification and prioritization of relevant legislation; leading the development and management of a data management program to catalog all legislation and administrative rulemaking to identify predictive trends; developing long-term national and global regulatory forecasts; and managing gap analysis studies to identify and react to future regulatory obligations.
- Manages research on high-impact proposed regulatory issues to serve as a subject matter expert to the business; managing third-party research and development studies on proposed policy and relevant provisions; identifying internal and external stakeholders likely to be impacted by proposed policies or provisions ; researching global regulatory trends; leading impact assessments of proposed policies or provisions; and evaluating research and predictive trends to provide recommendations to leadership.
- Develops recommendations for corporate positions on various overarching issues by reconciling research into refined message for review ; managing the analysis, reconciliation, and summary of background research ; formalizing statements in response to issues and concerns ; and presenting impact analyses to leadership. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth