Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Facilities Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD343200
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Supervises associates by maintaining confidentiality of associate personal and payroll information; writing performance evaluations and submitting them to manager for final approval; training Layout Center associates; conducting interviews and making hiring recommendations to managers; monitoring and reviewing associate behavior and performance; partnering with management to make performance improvement recommendations ; ensuring associate schedules are followed; determining and communicating necessary schedule changes; reviewing associate time information, sick time, vacation days, personal time, and leaves of absence; creating time and attendance reports and sending to appropriate supervisor/manager for review; identifying discrepancies and issues; and informing managers of issues identified.
- Ensures associates respond to emergencies, outages, alarms, and incoming calls by creating proactive recovery plans; assessing the situation ; staging equipment, supplies, and resources; determining the level of involvement and coordination needed by different departments ; hiring and dispatching contractors to resolve specialized issues ; determining power restoration needs and approving requests; ensuring remediation of issues; escalating the issues as required ; and updating, executing, and educating teams on corporate power restoration plans.
- Oversees and recommends proactive measures through advanced programming activities to ensure balanced energy savings, sustainability initiatives, and customer service satisfaction by analyzing the collection and maintenance of system data ; identifying necessary programming for special projects; making decisions to program equipment to operate or cease operation; and making decisions to restore assets to operational status and non-interrupted store operation.
- Maintains project oversight by ensuring timelines are met and coordinating changes ; managing costs; monitoring the status of work and communicating schedules ; providing updates to administrative coordinator to track; ensures availability of materials and equipment ; preparing labor and material cost estimates; recommending equipment and facility improvements and cost reductions; approving invoices.
- Manage the execution of environmental compliance practices in the facility by ensuring associates and managers are trained on and follow environmental compliance procedures; monitoring compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards and maintenance goals ; and identifying and resolving environmental compliance opportunities.
- Develops and manages financial planning processes by researching and analyzing historical data to develop future budget projection models; establishing maintenance/repair spend plans to achieve annual operating performance objectives for the business; establishing capital expenditure spend plans to achieve annual capital expenditure objectives for the business; developing and managing maintenance and repair financial tools to support decisions for operating expense; developing and managing capital financial tools to make total cost of ownership decisions regarding repair or end of life replacements; collaborating with leaders to communicate budgets and forecasts; managing and conducting budget review meetings.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 2 years’ experience in facilities management,
construction management, engineering, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering,
or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Building controls or related area, External work experience supervising maintenance personnel in an optical, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing environment, Leading a cross-functional team, Supervisory
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth