asset protection associate
- Location BLOOMINGTON, MN
- Career Area Asset Protection
- Job Function Asset Protection
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD325453
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Maintains safety of Facility by following all safety standards, procedures, and guidelines including conducting safety sweeps, following proper forklift spotting procedures, following proper procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials, following Company steel standard guidelines, and correcting/reporting unsafe situations to Management.
Secures and safeguards the Facility and surrounding areas by observing and communicating suspicious activity, assisting with investigations, maintaining paperwork, logs and other required documentation, and appropriately executing emergency response procedures.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education Assistance from Live Better U - earn your degree for just $1 a day