Global Investigator II - Global Security
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD325145
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Global Investigator II will lead diversion investigations across Walmart stores in Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia. This individual will identify potential threats and mitigate risks by providing solutions and process refinements.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Overseeing and conducting complex investigations (with a focus on diversion but could also include fraud, theft, misappropriation, personal conduct, major crime) across multiple business segments by receiving and assigning allegations from a variety of channels.
- Working with the Ethics and Legal departments and government agencies on investigative development.
- Planning and executing proactive strategy for Investigations while utilizing and analyzing electronic media to identify potential risk trends.
- Developing investigative theory using specialized techniques to gather and evaluate evidence (for example, documents, surveillance video, testimony, media) to perform analysis, and draw findings.
- Conducting and directing interviews of direct and indirect witnesses and presenting findings to business unit and law enforcement agencies.
- Preparing investigative findings in a comprehensive, coherent and proficient report that meet legal and regulatory requirements for presentations (for example, courtroom proceedings, governmental agency proceedings); and testifying to findings.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with the United States Drug Enforcement Administration
- You have experience working diversion investigations
- You can collaborate across the workplace with confidentiality top of mind
- You’re driven to execute and to act quickly
- You’re process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
Location: Based or willing to relocate to Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, or Georgia
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 4 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field OR 6 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Accounting - Forensic, Corruption Investigations, Fraud Investigations, Overseas work experienceCertified Protection Professional - Certification, CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner - Certification, CPP - Certified Protection Professional - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents