Senior Manager II, Audit - Global Forensic Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD324405
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Plays an integral role in the development and execution of a multi-year global audit strategy for Walmart finance and accounting.
- Conducts forensic audits, participates in complex financial integrity investigations, assists financial audits and operational process audits by identifying fraud risks and related controls, in addition to relevant accounting and financial risks.
- Assists in developing anti-fraud solutions, involving advanced data analytics tools.
- Collaborates closely with the Audit Data Analytics team to help develop anti-fraud solutions
- Develops strong relationships with Global Investigations, Ethics & Compliance, and Legal Investigations.
- Effectively shares information between Global Audit and its stakeholders as it relates to fraud investigations and related risks.
- Acts as a fraud subject matter expert for Global Audit.
- Works in a project setting and collaborates with a global team in 28 countries of high performing individuals across various business functions.
- Drives global audit framework and audit planning to mitigate risk to the company by collaborating with executive leadership in markets to define performance goals, metrics, and types of audits to be performed, and ensuring audit plans support business initiatives; creating and gaining approval for audit plans for global audit; creating and maintaining tools used to identify and measure risk to the company and determine audit focus; and sharing best practices across global audit teams.
- Manages global audit projects by determining scope and objectives; developing cross-functional audit plans; determining and gathering resources from leadership in global markets; partnering with stakeholders and process owners for execution of plans; reviewing and validating audit planning memos, audit programs, test work, and reports; ensuring timely delivery and successful completion of projects; and following up with local markets to provide support and guidance to ensure process adherence.
- Communicates audit information to senior leadership by reviewing audit documents and work papers; documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for management presentations; ensuring presentations, review reports, and correspondence are in alignment with internal audit standards; leading customer opening and closing conferences; resolving customer and team issues; and updating audit management and customer on issues and risks.
- Drives efficiencies in the audit process by recognizing automation and integration opportunities; creating common auditing methodologies; responding to critical business situations; and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Assigns and directs audit staff in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing advanced data and analytical analysis.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area. 1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Modeling and Analysis, Information TechnologyMasters: Business Administration
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents