(USA) Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales - Client Partner
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD313761
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Job Description – Client Partner
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
At Walmart Media Group, we empower the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. We’re dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for suppliers, merchants, stores, General Managers, brand advertisers and agencies. As one of our Client Partners, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your 7+ years of experience to selling digital performance advertising solutions to Walmart’s small and medium businesses. You’ll be on the front lines of growing revenues and helping clients to reach their sales goals through strategic placement, optimal delivery and customized experiences.
If you’re ready to thrive in a constantly changing, multifaceted, fast-paced environment, our team of trusted advisors would like to invite you to learn more.
You’ll really wow us if…
• You demonstrate an interest in getting to know the needs as well as the ins and outs of our advertising partners’ business.
• You apply an informed expertise to developing customizable and sustainable strategies that help our clients to achieve results that align to bottom-line objectives.
• You effectively manage high-volume accounts while exceeding sales quotas and continually growing your respective book of business.
You’ll make an impact by:
• Positioning yourself as a subject matter expert who prioritizes individual client interests above all else.
• Optimizing revenue capabilities through the effective influence of high-level executives.
• Serving as an industry thought leader in performance advertising to drive client success while leveraging WMG’s ongoing product and technology developments.
• Creating and delivering consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and WMG marketing solutions.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you will receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level ClientsMasters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents