Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD313514
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.
The Business Performance Transformation team performs a critical role in transforming the FP&A function across Walmart International to support digital acceleration and projects that significantly improve the way our business operates. The Sr. Manager of Business Performance Transformation will be responsible for driving the optimization of processes across the function and helping to redefine how Finance supports the business in achieving near-term and long-term objectives. This role will work side-by-side with senior leadership including market CFOs, GBS, and Technology in designing and delivering efficient business processes. This role will be highly visible to executive leadership within Walmart International and report directly to the Director of Business Performance Transformation.
- Understanding and analyzing current business processes across Finance and geographies
- Making recommendations to business process changes based on experience, analysis, best practices and best-in-class
- Managing multiple projects at one time and actively collaborating with internal/external stakeholders
- Working with cross functional teams to align opportunities for improvement
- Designing complex processes and ensuring process mapping is complete
- Understanding and recommending financial systems and tools
- Building a roadmap and prioritizing process changes to implement based on cost benefit analysis, dependencies with other initiatives, and organizational bandwidth
- Developing performance metrics to measure the impact of implemented process changes successes
- Participating in change management activities associated with process improvement, engaging leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for a change
- Experience across FP&A, process design, process mapping and process improvement
- Advanced financial modeling skills and comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to understand and navigate large organizations and business functions
- Track record of delivering high-impact and measurable results
- Excellent management, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and pragmatic with the ability to carry an idea through execution
- Self-motivated with high standards
- Demonstrates executive presence
- 3-5 years work experience leading FP&A teams, process improvement or process engineering
- Investment banking and/or management consulting experience preferred
- Finance, Accounting, or Business degree preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organizationMasters: Business Administration
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth