Senior Coordinator, Contact Center Operations - Trust and Safety
- Location DRAPER, UT
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD313368
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Fraud, Trust and Safety Specialist mitigates risk by conducting appropriate high-level seller vetting investigations and exercising great judgment to ensure: business identity, possible financial risk, appropriate vetting of high risk categories, assessing seller reviews, social media presence, and more! In addition to effectively reviewing seller catalogs for compliance of Walmart’s Prohibited and Offensive Item Policy via seller cases escalated from various Walmart teams, item review tasks, slack escalations, and other manual review projects.
What does a Fraud, Trust and Safety Specialist do?
• Mitigates Risk via In-depth Investigations for Seller Applications; Domestic, and International
• Re-vets Previously Denied Sellers
• Item Review Based on Business Policy, Rules, and Escalations
• Review/Resolve Cases; Item Appeals, Seller Performance/Suspensions, W9 Updates, etc.
• Claim Investigations; Anti-Counterfeit, Patent, Trademark, Copyright
• Suspend/Terminate Sellers Based on Business Compliance
• Strong Knowledge of Item Policy Rules, and Logic Implementation
• L1, and Philippine Team Support
• Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
Requirements for Fraud, Trust and Safety Specialist?
• Previous Fraud or Risk background
• 1 year of contact center or retail operations experience
• Bilingual- Chinese/Mandarin preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
1 year's experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.SupervisoryAssociates: Business Administration, Associates: Merchandising
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents