Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Staff Pharmacist (Hourly) - Sam's Club Pharmacy
- Location AMARILLO, TX
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD305836
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Provides comprehensive patient care to members by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling members regarding health care and prescription medication needs; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications, and required documentation.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas by analyzing and interpreting reports, implementing and monitoring loss prevention and safety controls, overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date). Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Education Assistance from Live Better U - earn your degree for just $1 a day
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth