Operations Analyst 3 - Technology - Production Support
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD296397
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Supports Field Support area of responsibility by approving change tickets for Operations; analyzing daily and weekly incident data; identifying and communicating incident trends; reviewing and documenting associate quality trends; developing recommendations improvement, training, and mitigation plans for trending issues; creating and maintaining training plans; managing area specific training implementation; and ensuring that all safeguards have been taken by the requesting team.
- Determines the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues by ensuring operational issues are considered during planning and implementation; identifying systems or equipment conflicts and compatibility; developing contingency plans; and designing post-implementation documentation, standard operating practices, and training approaches.
- Monitors and manages flows by analyzing and reviewing production schedules; forecasting and identifying issues in schedules and flows; generating reports and making recommendations for solutions to issues; escalating issues to all levels, both internally and externally; and ensuring that problems are resolved.
- Audits complex critical systems delivery for business processes by interacting with support managers to set priorities to ensure business continuance and service level agreements are met; identifying and implementing improvements to maintain best practices; utilizing audit data in order to identify business continuity issues; collaborating cross-functionally to determine prioritization and plans for resolution and/or improvement; developing mitigation plans to prevent future impact to business processes; and improving tools to address Walmart business needs.
- Determines the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules by reviewing the changes; reviewing test plans and backout procedures; reviewing time requested and work-flow impact; reporting results to the applicable teams; and attending daily infrastructure area meetings to follow up on outstanding issues.
- Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery by analyzing the impact of disruptions; determining tasks to be performed; instituting disaster recovery procedures; and escalating appropriately.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of Walmart’s Pharmacy Systems
- Knowledge of Tools like: JIRA, ServiceNow, Concord, Looper
- At least 2 years of experience Troubleshooting Complex Systems
- Willingness to handle on regular on-call rotation (may include nights, weekends, holidays)
- Knowledge of a least 1 scripting language (ie. Powershell, Shell)
Additional Preferred Qualification:
- Some software coding experience preferred but can learn on the job.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 3 years operations analyst experience OR 5 years operations analyst experience. 5 years’ Service Desk experience or equivalent
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Building, developing, and implementing quality programs/systems, Building system requirements, Change Management, Customer Care, Customer Service, Human Resources, Investigations, Managing challenging workforce issues, Support
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents