Senior Director, Amenities Management - Food Programming
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Flex
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD295925
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Senior Director, Amenities Management – Food Programming will plan and direct all US Campus amenity programs including food service, onsite amenities, vending, and transportation. This individual will support 6.6 million square feet across multiple geographies including Arkansas, California, New Jersey, and leased sites in multiple locations.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Identifying signature amenities for the Walmart Home Office by analyzing item portfolio.
- Utilizing methods of innovation to improve profitability, sustainability, and quality across categories, brands, proprietary brands, and platforms.
- Assisting in gap identification and opportunities for new products and emerging technologies.
- Evaluating ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives as well as cost effectiveness.
- Managing contracts and risk across contractual commitments and vendor engagement strategy.
- Maintaining department financial operations by conducting financial analysis. Ensure cafes have adequate polices and procedures in coordinator with the finance and strategy teams, while reviewing costing to ensure campus café operations are self-supporting.
- Providing overall direction; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs, and forecasts and incorporating into business plans.
- Measuring outcomes to ensure desired results, identifying, and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Developing and leveraging internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize business goals while engaging key stakeholders in the development, executions, and evaluation of appropriate business plans.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have a teamwork mentality, along with strong communication skills and experience with senior leadership and stakeholders
- You can perform diverse tasks and prioritize goals
- You are customer focused
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts, Hospitality, Business Management, Food and Beverage Management, or related field and 10 years’ experience
in hospitality, food and beverage, or related field
7 years’ experience managing profit-and-loss statements
7 years’ experience in multi-unit food and beverage operations
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality management from one of the recognized segment leading schools (UNLV, Cornell, Washington State), Experience in a start-up scenario with close coordination with design teams, architects, consultants, to design and build, with coordinated planning and operations staff to spool up operations as the campus opens in 3 phases., Experience in either national chain restaurants and / or private ownership and operation of a restaurant, MBA, Master Degree, or certifications in hospitality, nutrition, wellness, or related area
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents