Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Director I, Business Strategy - Corporate Real Estate
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD270787
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Integration lead will manage and influence a holistic roadmap for the new Home Office as well as play an integral role in engaging external and internal experts to support the design and migration to the future home office campus.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leading the development of a holistic strategy for the new home office, aggregating and aligning requirements, guiding principles, critical success factors, metrics, roadmaps, and timelines across the technology, whole health, change management, workplace and supporting workstreams
- Collaborating with HR and other internal and external stakeholders to maintain alignment of the new home office vision and strategy with broader Walmart strategy.
- Directly supporting SVP, Corporate Real Estate in managing the end-to-end home office program - planning, costing, partnering, and operations
- Guiding the technology, whole health, change management, workplace leads as well as key third-party experts
- Aggregating, reconciling, and managing requirements and guiding principles creating traceability matrix relative to budgets, roadmaps, and timelines. Where necessary provide guidance and recommendations in the event of competing and/or conflicting priorities
- Establishing critical success factors for the new home office, actively managing/reporting on program performance
- Collaborating with HR, Sustainability, Inclusion and other stakeholders to guide the development of supporting principles, programs, policies and services for the new home office
- Collaborating with finance, legal and other stakeholders key to the program development and delivery
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You can collaborate across the workplace with a teamwork mentality
- You’re driven to execute and to act quickly
- You’re process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong communication skills and experience with senior leadership and stakeholders
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Social Science, Communications, or related field and 6 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area OR 8 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations management, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional teamMasters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General, Masters: Mathematics, Masters: Supply Chain, Masters: Transportation
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth