Analyst II, Process Improvement (Online Content & Communication)
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD269983
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
In this Role you will find yourself:
- Evaluating performance metrics (for example, job performance, productivity, volume) of all functional areas by pulling reports from internal systems; analyzing and interpreting performance metrics; evaluating trends and reviewing results for accuracy; suggesting improvements in the tracking and reporting metrics; creating reports and presenting to business to provide recommendations to support business decisions.
- Performing data-driven analysis and insights to implement strategies, processes, and best practices by conducting modeling and statistical analyzes; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business; benchmarking with industry experts through continuous education and use of networks; identifying trends and errors; identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement; determining performance; demonstrating the ability to translate technical solutions into business solutions; supporting the development of long-term plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
- Executing work streams of process improvement programs by evaluating and determining improvement needs; partnering with cross-functional teams to develop the strategy and game plan to improve online content, communications and other performance support. Ensures proper controls, tools, and materials are present in order to enhance behavior change; partnering with stakeholders to ensure alignment and support of the processes and business changes.
- Executing work streams of projects by identifying areas of opportunity; determining proper procedures and guidelines for advising on, executing, and mitigating project risks; ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations; and documenting organizational practices across multiple countries; demonstrating and communicating working knowledge of industry best practices and Walmart policies and procedures in business area of expertise; anticipating issues of concern; and being proactive in recommending sustainable solutions in area of expertise.
- Planning change initiative projects to achieve desired results by leading the execution of transformational change and process improvements; providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary improvements in processes and practices; developing plans to implement new improved processes; monitoring progress and results; and ensuring timely project management from pilot through implementation stage to enable sustainable processes throughout the business unit .
- Demonstrating up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of online content and communications by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Modeling compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Other details of this role include:
- Working cross-functionally with the design and development teams to ensure that the learner’s moments of need are all accounted for and there is continuity between what the learner gets in training and what they get as online reference content and communications.
- Creating content and communications that are aligned upon standards for brand voice, writing guidelines and content categorization. Ensuring that the final product is easy to use for both associates and customers.
- Providing program / project plans as part of assigned projects / pieces of work.
- Sharing requests for required technology enhancements to Learning & Development leadership in order to improve the experience of the tool for both associates and customers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 6 months’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area. Option 2: 2.5 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional teamMasters: BusinessSix Sigma - Certification
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents