(USA) Divisional Human Resource Manager, Logistics - HR SOUTHEAST GROCERY NETWORK
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD268152
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Drives divisional-level talent management by developing and implementing talent plans; developing relationships with professional organizations and colleges; creating and ensuring implementation of action plans for diversity initiatives; analyzing talent management data; providing recommendations regarding talent strengths and development needs; engaging resources to address talent gaps; and overseeing performance management processes and initiatives.
Ensures compliance with company, human resources (HR), and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the division by analyzing and interpreting reports; implementing and monitoring human resource compliance; overseeing facility audits to ensure adherence to company policies and employment laws; developing and implementing action plans to improve performance; and driving solution implementation and accountability at facility level.
Develops the associate engagement and workforce plans for the division by analyzing survey and employment data for division-specific trends; providing guidance to facility management on potential sustainable solutions (for example, educational venues, reward programs); developing division-level practices and programs to align with corporate strategy; reviewing Human Resources (HR) Manager action plans; and evaluating program short- and long-term effectiveness.
Develops and implements strategic human resources (HR) initiatives by translating organizational and divisional HR mission; aligning HR with operational needs (for example, contingent workforce utilization, management on-boarding); using HR knowledge to advise divisional leadership on employment practices; developing, presenting, and selling the business case; and monitoring division performance against plans.
Identifies and develops risk mitigation strategies by researching and analyzing internal and external business reports (for example, turnover, safety, labor trends) to assess risk potential; applying industry knowledge and analyses to recommend best practices and communication strategies to reduce vulnerability; collaborating with cross-functional business partners in the development of solutions for the division (for example, policies, programs); and overseeing the implementation of solutions throughout the division's facilities.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: 8 years' of human resources (H.R.) experience with at least 4 years' experience as an H.R. generalist supporting a Walmart Logistics facility OR 5 years' H.R. Generalist or Specialist experience supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment, plus a Bachelor's degree in a H.R. Related field (e.g., Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations/Labor Relations, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior) OR 4 years' of Walmart manager-level experience leading an operational unit with responsibility for supervising other salaried managers. (e.g., Compensation, Learning and Development, Benefits, Organizational Development, Logistics, HR Strategy, Operations, Communications).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Business Operations, Human ResourcesMasters: Human ResourcesHuman Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification, Human Resources - Sr. Professional HR (SPHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents