Analyst II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics, WFS Item Set Up
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD262434
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) launched in the first quarter of 2020 and provides Walmart infrastructure to marketplace sellers. WFS, a Walmart eCommerce project, allows Marketplace Sellers to house their items in a WM Fulfillment Center and utilize WM shipping accounts. WFS strives to create the best seller experience possible and this position would contribute to that goal by managing environmental compliance at item set up.
Here's some of the things you'll be responsible for:
- Monitor products through the item setup pipeline and ensuring completion of environmental assessments
- Escalate issues to appropriate cross-functional teams and follow through to resolution
- Daily review of products that require an environmental assessment
- Action on items to continue through item setup process flow
- Responds to compliance and ethics questions and issues by monitoring laws and regulations for specified area; researching laws, regulations, policies, and procedures; drafting and updating policies and standard operating procedures with input from leadership; collaborating with senior managers to communicate information to associates; monitoring compliance and ethics questions for potential gaps; and recommending and developing strategies for identified compliance and ethics gaps.
- Identifies compliance concerns; collecting necessary data; creating reports on findings; communicating findings to management; recommending resolutions to the concerns; and supporting follow up.
Below are key job functions to be successful:
- Excellent communication and business orientation to work with an incredible group of SME's
- A thorough understanding of data flows originating in systems through data repository areas
- Current 49CFR Certification
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Research, Data Analysis and InsightsMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents