Manager, Marketing Planning And Strategy - eComm; DPS Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD248204
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manager, DPS Operations
Walmart.com is looking for an experienced Manager of Display & Paid Social operations to join our Marketing team. The Manager of DPS Operations will support the digital marketing team (specifically display & paid social channels) with budget (planning, tracking and management), reporting systems and finance & invoicing.
- Own day-to-day financial operations for the display & paid social team in partnership with the Finance team
- Liaise with finance teams to ensure proper tracking & management of ad budgets
- Oversee monthly/quarterly close process
- Liaise with investment strategy team to manage planning and pacing
- Develop and maintain internal facing financial trackers & dashboards
- Track, verify and process invoices for all partners
- Collaborate with product management and analytics to automate and scale reporting systems and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Marketing Finance Analyst
- Relevant work experience with close/forecasting/data analysis/financial modeling
- Excellent analytical and project management skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 1 year's experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.MarketingMasters: Business Administration
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents