Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Lead Guide - Bonobos
- Location LOS ANGELES, CA
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD248096
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What’s the opportunity? Our Bonobos Guideshop location in Los Angeles is looking for a great full-time Lead Guide - our spin on a Keyholder.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure our customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What's exciting about this opportunity? As a Lead Guide, you are a critical team member of our Bonobos Guideshop Field team. You will act as a leader and will be responsible for “holding down the fort” when the Guideshop Manager (or Assistant Guideshop Manager) is not available. You will be an expert in delivering exceptional customer experiences through balancing your leadership responsibilities, the daily coaching of Guides, and managing your own individual sales results. You will partner with the Guideshop Manager to ensure effective communication and contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Have 2-5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the Company
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Are able to work as a team and effectively communicate
- Understand the power of generating leads and can manage a team with agility, change direction, and continuously improve based on key lessons learned
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men’s fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, and more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.2 - 5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience
1 year experiencing supervising or leading customer service
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another.
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance.
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
Bonobos is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth