Manager, Digital Media (Walmart+ Utilization and Retention)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD247922
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Manager, Utilization & Retention Marketing, reporting into the Sr. Manager, Utilization & Retention Marketing, will be responsible for managing and implementing the first 30-day lifecycle marketing strategy including planning, briefing and optimization of campaigns. You will partner closely with relevant stakeholders across CRM, Creative, Category Marketing and Product to translate the lifecycle marketing strategy into a detailed marketing plan and executing to deliver on key retention KPIs.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Create and prioritize development and execution of CRM campaigns for the first 30 days of membership
- Implement, monitor and improve W+ CRM strategy based on member and campaign performance insights
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and share results across the team and report up to senior management
- Partner with CRM team to develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize CRM lifecycle communications
- Create customer targeting and segmentation strategies
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive adoption and growth.
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the CRM marketing landscape.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional business partners within the organization to ensure alignment on marketing strategy and ability to execute to plan.
- 2-4 years experience in CRM marketing
- Experience in loyalty marketing a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing disciplines: retention, brand, creative, content, product marketing.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Detail oriented, sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Proven experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
- Knowledge of and interest in CRM, customer behavior, and loyalty marketing.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents