Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Data Analyst - Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD233731
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the Team
One word: impact.
Our 1.4 million Walmart US associates truly make the difference. By improving people decisions through science, insight, and automation, the Walmart US People Analytics team empowers our associates to do more for our customers. We influence Walmart’s people policies; test & evaluate program and intervention effectiveness; create scaled AI/ML people solutions; and deliver insights that improve our associates’ experience. We are a newly formed team that is growing quickly--come build with us!
About the Role
The Senior Data Analyst (Behavioral Sciences) is responsible to deliver insightful, actionable, and science-based analyses that improve decision making across people products and leadership. Senior Data Analysts are subject matter experts who partner with customers to deeply understand business problems, identify and structure meaningful measurement strategies, design experiments and interventions, and conduct in-depth statistical analysis. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in behavioral sciences (e.g. organizational development, industrial psychology, organizational behavior) and is proficient in experimental design and the various methods of multivariate statistical analysis. The Senior Data Analyst partners with customers throughout the project lifecycle, including: issue identification and project ideation; hypothesis formation; data wrangling and analysis; and interpretation and recommendations.
• Consult with customers to ensure we answer the right questions; participate in scoping, planning, and design of research projects
• Develop analysis plans and create appropriate statistical models to inform workforce and business decisions
• Interpret data and communicate complex findings to customers (leaders in HR and across the business)
• Deliver insightful and actionable recommendations; build effective relationships to influence leaders to act on the results.
• Design and execute experiments to identify causal factors; develop framework and metrics to facilitate rigorous evaluation of initiatives
• Create and contribute to the Research & Analysis community to share and leverage best practices and create standards
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience OR 4 years' data analytics experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Clarity System, Leading project work streams, Remedy System, Retail Operations, Walmart ISD, Walmart Logistics SystemsMasters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General, Masters: Mathematics, Masters: Supply Chain
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth