Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Facilities Management- Regional Manager- Realty- Oklahoma City
- Location OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD217984
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Role to be based in the field in Oklahoma City, OK
- Maintains relationships and supports internal stakeholders by identifying improvement opportunities and recommending enhancing the performance of assets ; improving the building and refrigeration system's efficiency, performance, and life; and facilitating corrective action plans.
- Manages department budget by gathering and trending data; validating spending related to materials and labor; reviewing facility-related invoicing by set procedures; developing reports ; approving expenditures at set spending limit; managing warranty reimbursement; and ensuring landlord compliance with lease agreements.
- Ensures associates to respond to emergencies, outages, alarms, and incoming calls to achieve productivity objectives by creating proactive recovery plans; assessing situations; staging equipment, supplies, and resources; determining the level of involvement and coordination needed by different departments; hiring and dispatching contractors to resolve specialized issues; determining power restoration needs and approving requests; ensuring remediation of issues; escalating issues as required; and updating, executing, and educating teams on corporate power restoration plans.
- Directs multiple facilities maintenance projects by developing recommendations for campus improvements; reviewing timelines, milestones, and deliverables for campus-wide projects; defining resources needed; determining project metrics; ensuring project milestones are met; identifying potential risks and obstacles and developing solutions; developing implementation plans; and acting as a liaison between facilities maintenance and home office departments.
- Oversees and recommends measures through advanced programming activities to ensure balanced energy savings, sustainability initiatives, and customer service satisfaction by analyzing the collection and maintenance of system data; identifying necessary programming for special projects; making decisions to program equipment to operate or cease operation; and making decisions to restore assets to operational status and noninterrupted store operation.
- Oversees compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines by implementing maintenance policies and procedures; managing risk with removal of ozone-depleting refrigerants; and overseeing HVAC/R regional programs.
- Oversees financial planning processes by researching and analyzing historical data to develop future budget projection models; establishing maintenance/repair spend plans to achieve annual operating performance objectives for the business; establishing capital expenditure spend plans to achieve annual capital expenditure objectives for the business; developing and managing maintenance and repair financial tools to support business making decisions for operating expense; developing and managing capital financial tools to make total cost of ownership decisions regarding repair or end of life replacements; collaborating with leaders to communicate budgets and forecasts; managing and conducting budget review meetings.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 4 years’ experience in facilities management,
construction management, engineering, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering,
or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Building controls automation software, Creating budgets and managing profit and loss statements, Retail Operations Management, SupervisoryMasters: Architecture, Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Construction Management, Masters: Engineering GeneralFacilities Manager - Certificate, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth