Highly motivated marketing leader with demonstrated success in collaboratively leading cross-functional teams. Able to develop vision aligned strategies and execute the details. Strong expertise in credit marketing and financial services. Champion of disciplined measurement and reporting.
In this role, you will lead a team responsible for developing marketing strategies to maximize customer acquisition and experience for Walmart Capital One Rewards card and Walmart Services.
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
Partner with Capital One to build customer and associate strategies for the credit program to drive customer acquisition and engagement, delivering on financial commitments
Build marketing strategies for Walmart financial and non-financial services to drive greater awareness and engagement in store and online
Ensure campaigns deliver on the briefs working with creative, media, performance marketing, analytics and reporting
Use data to optimize the varying messages and offerings across the Walmart customer base;
Develop a strategic framework that prioritizes customer needs against products, across our Services portfolio
Partner closely with the business to optimize offers and program benefits for our customers
Partner with channel & digital teams to ensure consistent and relevant value proposition for the products, based on customer needs and behaviors
Specifically, the ideal candidate has a demonstrable track record in the following dimensions:
• Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience leading a multi-functional and disciplined marketing organization
• Expertise in leveraging offline + digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
• Superior analytical skills and the ability to leverage performance data and convert consumer insights and trend data into high impact marketing initiatives
• Experience in a rigorous testing environment. Must be passionate about presenting a fact based argument and be results/metrics driven.
• Strategic vision and ability to execute programs with measurable impact.
• Oversee the growth and development of category specific, customer-centric, marketing plans with attention to detail; focused on driving awareness, acquisition and retention. Liaise heavily with media, brand, retention, and partnership teams to bring plans to life.
• Leverage internal creative team and agencies to build breakthrough, innovative marketing campaigns to drive category adoption and growth.
• Partner with internal and external leaders (design, merchandising, tech, product management, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 4 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 7 years'
experience in marketing or related field.
1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional projects.
Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading cross-functional projects, Marketing or related field, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration