Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Regional Utility Associate, Project Material Supply Warehouse
- Location MOODY, AL
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD178067
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintains housekeeping and safety of facility by monitoring levels of trash in compactors, open-top containers, and trash line; removing and baling cardboard from trash line and reporting trash levels.
- Processes merchandise and pallets by moving pallets to staging areas and putaway locations using power equipment.
- Ensure sufficient quantities of boxes are available for order fillers by monitoring levels and replenishing as needed.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth