Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Sales Performance, BI & Systems (Commercial Tech - Walmart Business)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Sales & Marketing Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1752834
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Business is driven by a meaningful purpose: to save time, money, and hassle for businesses, nonprofits, and governments, allowing them to focus on their vital missions. This goal goes beyond just selling goods. It's about helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses and support their families, enabling nonprofits to maximize donor funds for better service, and assisting governments in improving services for residents.
Your role as a Senior Manager, Sales Performance, BI & Systems for Walmart Business will be a hybrid one. You will oversee the day-to-day management of the platform, managing user accounts, configuring the platform, creating and managing reports and dashboards, and ensuring that data is accurate and up to date. You will also deeply understand and analyze the business requirements, translating them into functional specifications for the platform, and working with stakeholders to understand their needs, areas for improvement, and solutions that will meet business objectives. This role is embedded in the Revenue Operations group, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Account Executives (AEs), Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and Director of Sales to understand Salesforce needs and gaps
- Work directly with the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations Scaled Services, Enablement and Support to identify training needs and assets (onboarding and continuous) for the Sales team
- Partner with Business Data and Analytics team to integrate essential requirements
- Business Requirements and Application Design
- Understand user needs and business requirements, documenting requirement definitions
- Represent needs in front of the technical team to ensure Salesforce configuration is tailored to the commercial model, serving as a liaison between users and the application development team
- Create, maintain, and enhance automated business processes to build Salesforce automations, validation rules, objects, fields, record types, and page layouts
- Adoption and User Enablement
- Play a key role in evangelizing Salesforce, driving adoption and proficient utilization across the Sales team
- Develop Walmart Business training and continuous education programs alongside the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations Scaled Services, Enablement and Support, assisting in onboarding and training new users
- Track and report on KPIs to evaluate application utilization and opportunities for user engagement improvement
- User and Data Management
- Manage user profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing settings; create and maintain user accounts, roles, and security settings
- Ensure data quality and integrity by implementing data validation and cleansing processes
- Import, export, and manage data, creating and maintaining data backup and recovery procedures
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Build and maintain custom reports and dashboards to provide insights into organizational performance; assist users in creating and sharing reports and dashboards
- Analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Address and resolve user issues and inquiries promptly, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Collaborate with technical support when necessary to resolve complex issues
- Maintain detailed documentation of configurations, processes, and user guides
How you’ll make an impact:
- Advocating for our organizational customers
- Acting as an intrapreneur—leveraging Walmart assets and building new capabilities
- Communicating with intent
- Using data-driven decision making
- Handing off excellence to teammates, and expecting the same in return
- Recognizing there’s no room to say “my side of the ship isn’t sinking”
- Education and experience
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years experience in Salesforce administration / analyst activities, with demonstrated success in integration and interoperability standards across applications
- Certified Salesforce administrator; additional Salesforce certifications a plus (e.g., Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder)
- 8+ years total professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and other sales tech stack software
- Ability to coach a sales team on technology infrastructure and understand additional training / support needs
- Familiar with data warehousing, ETL processes, big data management, and BI tools, as well as A/B testing and machine learning applications in sales and marketing contexts
- Industry knowledge
- Familiarity with B2B retail and procurement, ideally in the commercial sector
- Understanding of the various applications across Commercial Technical Stack
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and market conditions
Location: Bentonville, AR or Dallas, TX.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2403 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth