Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Accident Investigations Fleet Safety Manager, Asset Protection- Bentonville
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Asset Protection
- Job Function Asset Protection
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1749771
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as an Accident Investigator Fleet Safet Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate accident data, conducting thorough investigations, and implementing strategies to improve safety and minimize liability. Working from Bentonville, you will collaborate on selected projects and address unreported damages, while maintaining detailed accident files and a DOT accident register. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication and collaboration abilities. Reporting to the Fleet Safety Senior Manager–Accident Investigations, you will play a crucial role in maintaining safety within the Walmart Transportation network.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
• You are an experienced accident investigator with a strong understanding of crash causation, have experience determining root cause and fault/preventability or if you have experience investigating unreported or found damage.
• You have an expert data entry skill set with attention to detail.
• You have knowledge of Transportation & Fleet Safety, DOT guidelines, and knowledge of FMCSA’s crash preventability program.
• You have previous knowledge and understanding of the FMCSA Data Q process
• Ability to effectively communicate with and build rapport with the members of the transportation organization.
• You have previous experience working in projects.
• You have 3+ years of experience in the field of Fleet Safety, Transportation within End-to-End Supply Chain, Retail, Manufacturing, Traffic Safety, Transit Safety, or related field.
• You have 1 + years' experience in Continuous Improvement methodologies within Supply Chain or manufacturing environments.
You’ll make an impact by…
• Conducting thorough investigations into accidents and incidents to identify the root causes and contributing factors. This may involve reviewing accident reports, interviewing witnesses, and analyzing data.
• Ensuring that accurate and complete data related to fleet accidents and collisions is entered into the database. This includes monitoring the progress of investigations and ensuring timely closure.
• Maintain a separate register specifically for DOT accidents to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Investigating found damage reports to determine the financial liability and identify where the costs associated with the damage should be billed. This helps the company understand the financial impact of accidents and take appropriate action.
• Partnering in select projects to mitigate unreported damages.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations Management, or related field and 1 year’s experience in asset protection, operations, logistics, security, audit, project management, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in asset protection, operations, logistics, security, audit, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Legal Compliance
Primary Location...311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth