Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Site Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Merchandising
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1725715
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manager I, Site Programming Operations
If you are looking for a new role that will be both challenging and rewarding, then continue reading to see if this position grabs your interests. The Manager I, Site Programming Operations role will be a key contributor to growing our US Marketplace Business.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize cross site campaigns and seasonal events for Marketplace teams.
- Partner closely with internal teams including Seller Growth, Central and Category Site Ops, Marketing, Strategic Programs to maximize GMV opportunities by identifying and establishing assortment guidelines for campaign inclusion.
- Align strategy, communication, and process between Marketplace and Central Site Ops teams.
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials.
- Define and communicate annual campaign calendar with milestones and deliverables for all major campaigns and events., including but not limited to plan creation and execution with Creative and Marketing teams.
- Manage the day-to-day campaign maintenance, optimizations and operations.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You’re a visionary constantly looking for ways to set us apart from the competition, driving new and enhanced functionality to make the Marketplace Seller experience easy while enabling seamless integration into the Walmart shopping experience.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Seamless integration of the Marketplace assortment into the site experience– You’ll implement and execute the overall strategy and integration of the Marketplace business into the cross-site customer experience by understanding the seasonal calendar and customer mindsets along with the most effective ways to engage our customers whether it be placement through dynamic price driven experiences or curated inspirational shops.
- Telling a story through our site – You’ll identify key trend forecasts, define the Marketplace Cross-Category story-telling roadmap, and develop impactful, cohesive stories for feature across Walmart.com to win seller engagement and customer loyalty.
- Monitoring program & campaign health and performance through analytics and key metrics – You’ll evaluate site metrics and dashboards to monitor program & campaign health, providing strategic insights to internal stakeholders to influence overall strategic direction and optimization.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the team’s strategic direction and execution.
- Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and create and help scale best-in-class efficient workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- 5+ years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in merchandising, visual design, business management, or related area and 3 years’ experience in eCommerce merchandising, UI/UX, interactive and visual design, business management, or related area.
5 years’ experience in eCommerce merchandising, UI/UX, interactive and visual design, business management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.ECommerce merchandising, UI/UX, Interactive and Visual Design, Business Management, or related area, Master's degree in Merchandising, Visual Design, Business Management, or related areaMasters: Business
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth