Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Total Rewards Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Compensation & Benefits
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1723557
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manager, Total Rewards Services
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
About Walmart Global People
Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global People teams to influence strategy, optimize working models and enable the business to achieve results while preserving the fabric that sets us apart and keeps our 1.3M+ associates coming to work every day. By providing the necessary tools and insights, our People professionals operate as partners at every phase of workforce planning, talent management, organizational design and change management. From building communities to preparing Walmart for the future, to be a member of this team is to operate as a vital component to our sustainable success. Together, we think beyond the status-quo and inspire others to evoke positive change. When you join us in Global People, you immerse yourself in our culture, becoming a trailblazer and a true agent of influence.
What You’ll do:
- Plans and executes company-wide Incentives accruals, Incentives Plan Administration and other rewards processes and strategies by calculating Incentives computations; collaborating with department and internal business units; prioritizing and resolving critical issues; conducting informational presentations; aligning with Finance on Incentives accruals and performance data; and determining opportunities for continuous improvement to gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Manages the implementation of Incentives solutions, compensation, and performance management processes by developing financial and actuarial analyses to evaluate Incentives Plan costs and discuss options for the business that enable the business strategy; analyzing relationships between key financial indicators; tracking and driving progress through a performance management framework; modeling financial performance to inform accruals; developing standardized processes, templates, protocols, and procedures; collaborating with cross-functional business partners to ensure alignment and implementation; and measuring outcomes to ensure desired results are met.
- Ensures compliance with compensation laws and regulations by staying up-to-date with accounting requirements and adherence to Sarbanes-Oxley controls; supporting internal and external audit requirements; creating and enhancing processes and policies; monitoring and responding to new and emerging legislation; interacting with internal and external legal counsel; preparing and maintaining required documents; executing corporate reporting (for example, annual disclosures); and assisting with the education of cross-functional teams and internal divisions regarding legal issues and implications to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
You’ll Sweep us off our feet..
- Have a background in compensation
- Have experience in project management (compensation projects a plus!)
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence teams
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience working with excel and tableau
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Health
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Sixty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience and our associates are at the heart of it. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and create a career you’re proud of.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Math, Actuarial Science , Business Administration, or related field and 2 years’ experience in Business, Human Resources, Operations, Finance, or related area. Option 2: 4 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, Math, Actuarial Science, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analysis and InsightsFinancial & Insurance - Certified Management Accountant - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Chartered Financial Analyst - Certification, Human Resources - Certified Compensation Professional - Certification
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth