Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager, Program Management - Cross Border Solutions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Program Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1722969
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Walmart US eCommerce cross border team builds products that allow Marketplace sellers to easily provide fast, affordable delivery options to Walmart's customers. We are seeking a Program Manager to support a fast-paced, newly launched, cross border inbound logistics service. The Manager Program Management will be responsible for ensuring deliverables are on track, deadlines are met, and risks are communicated. This role is wide ranging in its scope and will include project planning, change management, and tracking issues to resolution.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are a self starter who is comfortable with managing large, multi-threaded projects
- You possess superior communication skills, flexibility, and ability to juggle multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re experienced with executing cross functional projects without direct authority over the teams involved
- You have a background in supply chain, cross border logistics process design, or six sigma
You’ll make an impact by:
- Managing the Project Planning Process – Work with the Product and program team cross functionally within Walmart to drive efficient and timely project planning processes and business reviews.
- Driving effective change management – Standardize and lead change management process.
- Communicating program changes and progress – Create and consolidate program communications for internal and external audiences.
- Managing Issues – Drive resolution of key issues and projects.
- Working cross-functionally and across multiple locations – Communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints.
- Moving fast – Work in an agile and iterative team environment.
2+ years of experience in Project Management, Program Management
Excellent Communication skills
Outstanding Organizational skills
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional team, Retail Link, Working with profit and loss responsibilities.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth