Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Process Engineer - Supply Chain
- Location TOBYHANNA, PA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Process Improvement
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1721987
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Introduction/About the Team
As a global leader in supply chain, the engineering division is a new development for Walmart with the mission of continuous growth as the Fortune 1 company and to maintain a competitive advantage. The Analyst II, Process Engineer has a direct impact by being a part of an engineering team that collaborates closely with operations on the floor, develops improved processes, and designs analytical tools to improve the business.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Conducting root cause analysis to strategically improve the process.
- Extract data and manipulate into beneficial tools to improve key metrics.
- Build relationships with operations to identify top loss.
- Deploying projects from start to finish, following DMAIC or similar methodology.
- Be an influential leader.
- Develop blue sky ideas.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Are quick learner and can implement what you learn.
- SQL experience to provide process improvement.
- Proficiency in BigQuery
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Microsoft PowerApps experience
*This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or prior experience in Process Improvement
Microsoft Office Suite, analytical skills
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Co-Op/Internship in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Distribution with experience applying basic Lean/Continuous Improvement Tools
Primary Location...200 VETERANS DR, TOBYHANNA, PA 18466-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth