Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Analyst, Merchandising Replenishment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1720313
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Develop and implement complex inventory strategies within categories.
- Build forecasts aligned with merchandising needs.
- Validate and implement new item forecasts.
- Monitor and calibrate store forecasts.
- Contribute to achieving financial results for merchandise categories through data analysis.
- Use bottom-up inventory planning to make recommendations.
- Analyze seasonal inventory flow plans to meet customer demand and ROI goals.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to meet strategic financial plans.
- Ensure high-quality customer service to stores.
- Track and respond to store correspondence, remedy tickets, and calls.
- Identify root causes and execute change forecasts.
- Provide support to stores and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist with the execution of item-level replenishment for medium-complexity categories.
- Track modular set dates and ensure product alignment.
- Understand buying strategies, item attributes, and supplier coordination.
- Develop and manage best practices for consistency and standardization.
- Create standardized operating procedures and training materials.
- Implement and monitor standardized processes and deliverables.
Expertise and Business Solutions:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and provide guidance to others.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identify business needs and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Monitor progress, recognize improvement opportunities, and adapt to changes.
Compliance and Ethical Standards:
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company mission, values, and ethical standards.
- Apply these principles in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values: Culture Champion
Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Embrace Change: Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer: Customer Focus
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field OR 2 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters, Masters: Business
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth