Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Paid Search - Marketplace Advertising Team - Walmart Connect
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Business Analysis and Insights
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1719774
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, sellers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
As a Search Performance Manager within the Walmart Connect Sales Organization, you will help analyze and optimize our suppliers’ search campaigns to meet their marketing objectives, drive revenue growth, and foster product improvements. You will work closely with the Sales team, Account Management, Campaign Management, and API/Ad Tech partners and be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, managing budgets and bids, optimizing account configuration, keyword targeting and reporting/insights.
Position can sit near corporate hubs including Hoboken, NJ - Chicago, IL - Los Angeles, CA - San Bruno, CA
- Monitor performance of Sponsored Products and drive one-to-many activities to improve performance for optimal ROI and supplier [advertiser] satisfaction.
- Identify domain, brand, category, and campaign trends to provide analysis to support incremental budget requests from our suppliers to grow and stabilize investment.
- Participate in establishing business plan objectives with Account Managers and Campaign Managers
- Define performance and optimization process & best practice guidelines and create robust knowledge base for internal/external use.
- Own the relationship with our senior client stakeholders aiming for high client satisfaction and retention.
- Reach and exceed KPIs established in partnership with suppliers, retain advertisers/revenue and reduce churn.
- Responsible for owning the key metrics focused towards driving exponential growth of search.
- Monitor account performance and ensure accurate billing and forecasting to ensure the financial health of accounts.
- Accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking.
- Collaborate closely with API platform partners to act in the best interest of the client to drive performance.
- Utilize Tableau and other internal dashboards to analyze opportunities, identify patterns and implement proactive solutions including improvements across WMC Search Platform UI, tools, and processes.
- Proactively identifies growth opportunities for suppliers [advertisers] search investments and proposes solutions to improve ROI.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years’ work experience in the advertising industry with focus in paid search, retail search and/or eCommerce.
- High level of comfort with direct client interaction, including presentations and strategic recommendations, with the ability to translate technical concepts into client-friendly language.
- Experience in developing media strategies based on data, insights, and analytics.
- Strong experience in Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo!, Amazon, Co-op Advertising and all paid search terminology and key tools (e.g., AdWords, AdCenter, Retail Search, etc.).
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills that enable you to use data to develop, validate and measure search campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of keyword bidding strategies, budget cap management and optimization tactics
- Experience with API and Self-Serve platforms is a plus.
- Experience developing or overseeing quantitative analysis and delivering actionable insights.
- Ambitious, self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive for excellence and delivery of results.
- Ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve quality & process goals, actively translates Walmart’s core values into everyday practices.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com.
The annual salary range for this position is $84,000 to $130,000.
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include: Stock
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master's degree in Business, Analytics, or related field, Project Management Certification, Six Sigma certification, Statistical Programming Language
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth