Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Portfolio Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Asset and Property Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1719187
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are looking for individuals who have the following skill sets and experiences:
- Designing data solutions for use in executive-level reporting and analysis
- Developing and maintaining user-friendly dashboards to assist in the daily operations of the business
- Utilizing and analyzing complex data sets to create compelling visuals
- Analyzing business processes to determine ways to improve and gain efficiency
- Recommending and implementing process changes; conducting training on new processes
- Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by evaluating ongoing analytical needs;; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner; reporting on business strategies; collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights.
- Develops business strategies by recommending initiatives based on data; implementing processes based on recommended strategies; partnering with internal and external stakeholders to execute strategies; reassessing strategies to adjust to feedback and meet results; building relationships with stakeholders to support strategic growth plans; and creating summaries identifying past, current, and future business plans and objectives.
- Ensures business needs are met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with key stakeholders ; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community events.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in business analysis and advises on the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Develops and drives business opportunities by identifying program and project opportunities; determining program and project feasibility through data analysis; assessing the financial and physical performance of each program; and driving strategies with cross-functional teams.
- Drives processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance by establishing timelines, workflows, and requirements; overseeing training; verifying necessary documentation for reviewing results; managing functioning of key process and controls; and determining appropriate information.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or related field and 3 years’ experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area
OR 5 years’ experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area.
2 years’ experience in property management.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project and portfolio management, SupervisoryJ.D., Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth