Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Lead Specialist, Custodial
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Janitorial
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1719129
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Strengthens leadership of the department by participating in department and corporate meetings and working with other supervisors to ensure consistency in quality, training, and overall management of the department.
- Manages custodial team by ensuring that custodial processes are completed according to company safety procedures and guidelines and federal, state, and local laws and regulations (for example, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, state health department regulations) by wearing personal protective equipment, participating in human resource team functions (for example, interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations), coordinating communications among team members to ensure consistency, and conducting daily coaching by walking around (CBWA - refers to a specific method or training session used by Walmart).
- Plans and coordinates custodial services to meet operating and financial goals by reducing dependence on outside custodial service contractors, scheduling services, and ensuring quality management of the custodial services.
- Manages administrative support to department by ordering materials and supplies, providing input into the development of the operating budget, and monitoring and tracking expenditures of the section.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices, supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs, and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs, determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices, monitoring progress and results, recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities, and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans, using the Open Door Policy, and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.'
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in custodial services, shared services, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Custodial, Microsoft Office, Supervising AssociatesEnglish, SpanishDrivers License - License
Primary Location...2001 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6489, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth