Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Portfolio Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Asset and Property Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1718980
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Manages committee-approved sale and leasing disposition transactions and drives accuracy and speed in transactions and closings.
- Collaborates with various internal and external stakeholders, including attorneys, brokers, civil engineers, title companies, real estate portfolio managers, and others to drive disposition transactions from approved deal to closing.
- Drafts and negotiates agreement of sale packages for land and building dispositions; partners with internal and external counsel to draft and revise ground and building lease agreements and related documents.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy and completeness of deal documents, including contracts, site plans, development plans, plats, access easements, sewer easements, utility easements, and other necessary documents to achieve compliance with Walmart standards.
- Drives consistency in contractual terms and protects the company’s interests across the transactional portfolio; considers and evaluates compromise when appropriate and communicates recommendations and risks to leadership.
- Attends committee meetings and provides feedback to real estate portfolio managers and leaders on proposed and active deals.
- Manages portfolio disposition database to track transactions and progress toward goals, including regularly updating deal terms and projected dates in systems to maintain accurate land sale gain, property availability, and transaction volume forecasting; provides forecasting and status reports to upper management and finance.
- Manages portfolio of real estate services agreements for the team to ensure brokers have accurate and current agreements in place.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or related field and 3 years’ experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area
OR 5 years’ experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area.
2 years’ experience in property management.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project and portfolio management, SupervisoryJ.D., Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth