Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Portfolio Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Asset and Property Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1718957
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager, Dispositions
Individual contributor who will:
- Assess our portfolio of properties and identify opportunities to dispose of excess land & buildings, asset manage income producing property, and otherwise monetize our assets
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including operators, finance, attorneys, civil engineers, real estate portfolio managers, brokers, and others
- Maintain property listings on the Walmart Realty website
- Prioritize recommendations and actions based on benefit to our customers, associates, and shareholders
- Prepare materials and presents projects to committee for approval
- Manage brokers where appropriate to negotiate deal terms and manages deals to closing
- Manage a portfolio disposition database to track projects and progress toward goals, including regularly updating project status, projected dates, and financial terms to maintain accurate land sale gain, property availability, and transaction volume forecasting
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
The successful candidate will:
- Be results focused and deal driven
- Be a strong, effective, negotiator
- Have a track record of successful project management
- Be conversant in financial modeling of real estate
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Live Our Values
- Culture Champion
Models Walmart’s values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Servant Leadership
Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
- Curiosity & Courage
Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Digital Transformation & Change
Embraces change, drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
- Culture Champion
- Deliver for the Customer
- Customer Focus
Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
- Strategic Thinking
Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
- Collaboration & Influence
Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Talent Management
Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
- Customer Focus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or related field and 3 years’ experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area
OR 5 years’ experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area.
2 years’ experience in property management.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project and portfolio management, SupervisoryJ.D., Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth