Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Janitorial
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1718277
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We Invest in You! At Walmart, we focus on the growth and development of our associates! We are a highly engaged team that prides itself on exceeding expectations, building relationships, and providing individual and team recognition.
The shift offered is from 5 pm - to 1:30 AM Monday - Friday. It is a great opportunity for extra income! This position offers shift differential!!
We are looking for a team player who can:
- Ensures clean and sanitary facilities (for example, offices, restrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, elevators, parking lots) according to company safety procedures and guidelines and federal, state, and local laws and regulations (for example, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, state health department regulations)by wearing personal protective equipment; emptying waste receptacles and recycle bins, dusting, sweeping, and wet mopping, stripping and waxing floors, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and showers, vacuuming and spot-cleaning carpets, cleaning electronic devices (for example, microwaves), windows, air conditioner ducts, and ceiling tiles; and identifying and reacting to additional cleaning needs.
- Assists in facility support by setting up rooms for special events, performing minor maintenance and repair activities, collecting and transporting recyclables, disassembling and cleaning drug dispensers, and reporting facility issues (for example, roof leaks, power outages) to management. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources, collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners, identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations, carrying out tasks, communicating progress and information, determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities, and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans, using the Open Door Policy, and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Location: No remote- Bentonville, Arkansas
Shift:5 pm - to 1:30 AM Monday - Friday / Shift Differential
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.CustodialEnglish, SpanishDrivers License - License
Primary Location...2001 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6489, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth