Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Solution Consultant
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Solution Consulting
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1717479
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are looking for highly energetic senior analyst to drive the user access review program. Our user access review is part of our user access governance process, which involves periodically reviewing access rights for our organization’s employees and third parties leveraging. the data analytics, automation tools knowledge and keeping customer centric.
At Walmart, we prioritize innovation and data security. Our team is dedicated to maintaining a secure operating environment and preserving the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We combine a range of services and expertise to prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. Our focus is on mitigating attack risks, securing cloud transformation, and fostering a culture of security and reliability within our team
What you'll do:
The ideal candidate would be responsible for executing and managing the access review program. Desired candidate should have a solid understanding of
- Application access management, controls and their associated risks.
- Database management access rights across a wide span of Database types like SQL, Cassandra, Maria, HANA etc. and related risk of privilege DBA rights
- Operating system access management rights for UNIX and Windows servers
- Prior experience with a large-scale user access review function is highly desirable with big user populations and data sets.
- Experience with big data analytics, cloud, RPA, scripting knowledge will be preferred.
- Experience with reporting tools like PowerBI and Tableau
What you'll bring:
- Strong exposure to overall access management, Access controls, RBAC, Role mining, Access aggregation/certification.
- Strong experience with change deployment/ release management experience.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to learn new tools and ways of workings towards operational excellence.
- Considerable exposure to data analytics, scripting, automation tools (RPA bots etc.) and reporting tools too.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, management, information systems, mathematics, business, or related area and 3 years' experience in software engineering, consulting, DevOps, or related area.
Option 2: 5 years' experience in software engineering, consulting, DevOps, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master's degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business, or related area and 1 year's experience in enterprise design, implementation, or consulting., Prior work experience in the technical integrations between SAP, Workday, etc. and third-party applications., Prior work experience using technology packages such as SAP, Workday, Infor, and Coupa based on business requirements., Prior work experience writing functional specifications and test scripts.
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth