Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Procurement - SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Purchasing
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1717261
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As the Supplier Relationship and Risk Management Director, you will be accountable for ensuring a Supplier Performance strategy is developed and operationally delivered. You will provide consistency in supplier management and risk across the program in addition to working alongside various international markets and Global Procurement team to enforce standards and accurate and compliant management. You will support to improve the quality and reliability of services provided by third party suppliers and introduce customer service improvements as part of our customer excellence strategy, both of which will drive benefits to the cost base of the program.
- 3+ years of experience of project management or similar engagement
- Proven track record in developing and delivering Supplier Performance and Risk strategies
- Experience and ability to demonstrate management of Risk and Supplier relationships
- Proven communication and relationship management skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- University or higher-level degree
- Develop and implement a Supplier Performance, Supplier Management and Risk Strategy
- Ensure consistent supplier management and risk management across the program and enforce standards.
- Drive quality and reliability improvements in third-party services
- Support effective consultation and relationship management
- Provide training and mentoring to stakeholders on standards and strategy
- Manage all Strategic Supplier relationships
- Evaluate and improve key relationships using KPI/SLA dashboard
- Collaborate with suppliers and stakeholders to balance quality, cost, and supply stability
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, economics, technology, or related field and 6 years' experience in procurement strategy, contract management, analytics, or related field. Option 2: 8 years' experience in procurement strategy, contract management, analytics, or related field and 5 years' experience leading cross-functional teams/projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Experience with cross-functional teamsMasters: BusinessCPPM - Certified Professional Purchasing Manager - Certification
Primary Location...701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth