Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Risk Lead, Cybersecurity - Walmart Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Information Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1715541
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we prioritize innovation and data security. Our team is dedicated to maintaining a secure operating environment and preserving the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We combine a range of services and expertise to prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. Our focus is on mitigating attack risks, securing cloud transformation, and fostering a culture of security and reliability within our team.
We’re looking for a Risk Lead to support our security and technology assessments (e.g. PCI-DSS, PIN, P2PE, etc.) for our Latin America businesses, creating a strong control ownership culture internally, and ensure Walmart products enable compliance for our users.
What you'll do:
- The right person for this role will have deep technical discussions with our engineering teams to understand controls, processes, produce creative ways to meet the intent of security requirements, and speak Spanish.
- This means not only understanding technical regulations but also having a technical understanding of common technologies and systems to have constructive discussions with our engineering teams.
- Experience formally managing compliance programs.
What you'll bring:
- Expertise in the security practices of the payment industry and in other security regulations (PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO 2700x).
- Solid understanding of security risks and threats, and in developing effective and measurable mitigation programs
- Great communicator and able to effectively prioritize and advance a large number of projects happening simultaneously.
- Experience building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders and driving all parties towards an optimal outcome.
- Action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bilingual Spanish/English communication skills is a plus.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 6 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Auditing, Compliance, Information Security, Information Technology, Investigations, PCI or Sox Compliance, Risk Analysis, Risk ManagementCISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification
Primary Location...PHYLLIS ST. N OF HWY 102, WEST SIDE OF STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth