Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Analyst, Business Analysis and Insights
- Location BOOTHWYN, PA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Business Analysis and Insights
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1714875
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The role involves comprehensive analysis to ensure the accuracy of information through the creation, maintenance, and evaluation of data. This includes comparing data with third-party information, budgets, or actual results, researching risks or compliance concerns, and evaluating financial data, key performance indicators, and metrics. The position also entails the organization of data-driven analysis and insights to support business strategies. This involves serving as the analytics subject matter expert, reporting data-based insights consistently, and collaborating with internal and external partners to establish a cohesive strategy for utilizing data-driven insights. The job also includes providing customer service and reporting in the designated area of responsibility, supporting key business processes, and serving as an information resource.
Data Analysis and Evaluation:
- Create, maintain, and evaluate data.
- Compare data with third-party information, budgets, or actual results.
- Analyze and research risks or compliance concerns.
- Utilize financial models, plans, and tools for analysis.
Business Strategy Support:
- Evaluate ongoing analytical needs.
- Serve as the analytics subject matter expert.
- Report data-based insights uniformly.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners for strategy development.
Customer Service and Reporting:
- Provide reports and communicate results.
- Support key business processes.
- Serve as an information resource for stakeholders.
- Resolve issues, answer questions, and provide documentation.
Efficiency and Compliance:
- Establish timelines, workflows, and requirements.
- Support and develop training.
- Manage and verify functionality of key processes and controls.
Support for Customer Requests:
- Utilize analytical tools for customer needs.
- Extract and consolidate relevant data for reporting.
- Analyze best delivery methods and identify root causes.
Values and Culture Champion:
- Model Walmart values and foster a positive culture.
- Uphold the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Act as an altruistic servant leader.
Embrace Change - Curiosity & Courage:
- Demonstrate curiosity and a growth mindset.
- Foster an environment supporting learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking.
- Exhibit resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change:
- Seek and implement continuous improvements.
- Encourage the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer - Customer Focus:
- Put the customer first in all plans.
- Apply an omni-merchant mindset and EDLP/EDLC business models consistently.
- Adopt a strategic thinking approach considering data, analytics, and customer insights.
Focus on our Associates - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: - Identify, attract, and retain diverse and inclusive team members. - Build a high-performing team embracing diversity in all forms. - Support diversity goal programs actively.
Collaboration & Influence: - Build strong relationships with team members and business partners. - Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives. - Communicate with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
Talent Management: - Create discipline and focus around developing talent. - Promote an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work. - Empower associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company. - Regularly recognize others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or relevant area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analytics - Big Data, Data Analysis and Insights, Statistical Programming Language
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth