Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Continuous Skills Development Lead - Realty - RFC 10805 - Whitestown, IN-2
- Location WHITESTOWN, IN
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1714693
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Train associates by providing instruction on the proper set up and operation of machinery; distributing training materials; providing feedback and responding to questions on equipment operation; and following up with associates to ensure completion of training.
Completes and prioritizes work assignments by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and related information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to change, difficulties, and feedback.
Provides direction and guidance on supporting relevant departments. Identifies poor housekeeping and unsafe working conditions in the facility, to ensure safety and procedural compliance. Ensures freight handling equipment is available and in proper working order, and supplies are organized and stocked.
Supports facility associate engagement by providing learning opportunities; building relationships; providing cross-training opportunities to Facility associates; and consistently encouraging teamwork with other areas.
Maintain records, logs, and forms (for example, production records) to ensure accuracy of tasks assigned to associates.
Monitors work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines by collaborating with associates to solve problems; resolving delay issues to stay on schedule; and using systems to audit progress and identify concerns early within a shift.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.6 months’ experience as a Walmart Supply Chain associate OR 1 year's experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment OR Associate’s degree in a Business or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment., Proficient Spanish speaking and comprehension ability for work-related matters such as communicating information about facility merchandise/operations and engaging in dialogue with Spanish-speaking associates/customers.
Primary Location...5424 ALBERT S WHITE DR, WHITESTOWN, IN 46075-9556, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth