Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Analyst, Merchandising Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Merchandising
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1713103
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Execution of Business Plans and Projects:
- Identify customer and operational needs.
- Develop and communicate business plans and priorities.
- Remove barriers and obstacles impacting performance.
- Provide resources and set performance standards.
- Measure progress, adjust performance, and develop contingency plans.
- Demonstrate adaptability and support continuous learning.
Execution of Key Business Strategies:
- Manage cross-functional initiatives impacting store and corporate processes.
- Manage merchandising programs, customer communications, and associate training.
- Make recommendations for system support developments.
- Provide insights to senior management on key issues and opportunities.
- Translate merchandise strategies into executable programs.
Management of Training Programs:
- Identify training opportunities for individuals or teams.
- Assist in developing training content.
- Review and approve documentation.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and identify necessary updates.
Support to Internal Customers:
- Review project requests and plans.
- Analyze data and drive solutions to business problems.
- Provide feedback on operational processes.
- Recommend system and process changes.
Skills and Values:
Live our Values:
- Culture Champion.
- Servant Leadership.
- Embrace Change.
- Curiosity & Courage.
- Digital Transformation & Change.
- Deliver for the Customer.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Focus on our Associates.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
- Identify, attract, and retain diverse and inclusive team members.
- Build a high-performing team.
- Embrace diversity in all its forms.
- Actively support diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence:
- Build strong and trusting relationships.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Communicate with energy and positivity.
- Create a discipline and focus around developing talent.
- Promote an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work.
- Empower associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company.
- Regularly recognize others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field OR 2 years’ experience in business management, merchandising, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Operations
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth