Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Product Manager, Last Mile Delivery
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1712894
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
You’ll make an impact by:
- Reimagining how to improve customer NPS through reduced delivery defects and improving coverage of high confidence addresses.
- Defining product vision and strategies for Address Management to ensure we reduce delivery defects.
- Bringing a passion to product management at scale
- Problem solving with smart people
- Defining and measuring key measures of success
- Having fun!
We’re looking for a dynamic Product person who is…
- Customer Obsessed – you will always start with customer’s needs first and obsess over every aspect of her experience. You will work to reduce customer effort and aim to delight her with best possible search and discovery platform. Never fail a customer!
- Creative & Innovative - you are an innovative thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources (including analytics, user research, and design) to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs. You relish in solving problem in simplest possible way!
- Collaborative & Influential - You can influence executives and work collaboratively with large number of teams to make the vision of the product successful. You build bridges!
- Curious & Data-driven – you are comfortable with big data technologies and ML tools. You consider yourself analytical and draw insights from new & varied information and inputs. You are always learning!
- Operate at multiple levels - you are able to translate product strategy into detailed specifications, making functional and user interface design tradeoffs, managing product launches and owning the product successes post-launch. You solve for long term while delivering results now.
- A Product Leader - you lead and inspire your cross functional stakeholders and build a relationship of trust. You are empathetic leader who draws the best from all.
What you should be excited about :
- Using data metrics to improve performance.
- Solving complex product and technology challenges
- Customer-centric spirit
- Operating like a startup at scale! Our speed of execution is one of the best in the industry.
- Influencing others, managing stakeholders, and communicating clearly
- Experimenting, testing and learning
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 5 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 7 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 4 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C productsMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth