Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
2024 Early Careers FT: Sam's Club Product Specialist II Product Manager II
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1710509
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
“Sam’s is an innovation engine for the company, and they’re showing us all what’s possible with technology.” – Walmart CEO Doug McMillon
If you aspire to become a world class product manager, then join our 18-month Product Management Rotation Program (PMRP) at Sam’s Club. You will have an opportunity to train and build the skills necessary to work on a cross-functional experience team consisting of Product, Business Strategy, UX, Engineering and Data Scientists to solve complex problems on a large scale. You will partner in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment while leveraging the resources of Walmart Inc. If you like to innovate, if you like to build products customers (our “members”) love, then the Sam’s Club Product Management Rotational Program (PRMP) is the place for you.
Beginning in July 2024, you’ll complete 2 nine-month rotations and will have plenty of developmental support along the way from your rotation manager, mentor, and buddy as well as an assortment of internal and external training resources. During the program you can expect to:
· Gain exposure and training in the various business areas we build products for including - In Club, Merchandising, Membership and Marketing, Supply Chain, eCommerce
· Learn to support and develop a product strategy
· Develop an understanding of the full product development life cycle
· Provide input into the product development roadmap by using a data-driven approach
· Perform product research by conducting market and retention analysis of product features
· Evangelize your product vision to senior leaders and diverse stakeholders through customer research, hands-on data analysis and documentation
· Define and run test-and-learn programs to drive rapid iteration & generate market feedback to enable us in setting future product direction
· Build strong relationships and drive cross-organizational alignment on your product deliverables
· Earn a Product Management certification from Product Institute
Office Environment: Corporate
U.S. Hub Locations: Bentonville, AR
Desired Majors: Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technology
· Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program currently
· Expected graduation date between December 2024-June 2025
· 0-1 years of full-time relevant product experience (excludes internship and research-based roles)
IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field OR 1 year's experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Merchandising, marketing, ecommerce, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth