Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Security - Badge Access Support Team
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1709379
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Home Office currently has an opening for a Manager, Security - Badge Access Support. In this role access control experience is required. The right candidate will have experience managing access control systems, creating and assigning clearances according to the role. The Manager, Security will play a key role in the creation, activation, and deactivation of access badges. This role is also responsible for emergency evacuation plans and annual site exercises. You will collaborate closely with the management team on new hire orientation and new hire onboarding.
You will make an impact by...
Supporting access control projects.
Utilizing multiple computer systems and databases to verify badge status and clearances of Walmart associates, contractors, visitors.
Creating, managing, and print badges for Walmart associates, contractors, visitors, and others as directed.
Supporting the development and implementation of protocols, programs, and training by providing input, making recommendations for improvement of safety and security protocols, standard operating procedures.
Working closely with multiple offices to process work.
Processing multiple types of credential/badge requests as directed.
Possessing excellent communication skills and ability to make decisions.
Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners to promote a safe working environment by providing tactical emergency responses during life safety incidents (for example, fire, bomb threats, active shooter situations).
Nice to haves/preferred qualifications:
Technical trouble shooting background is preferred. Experience with SQL is ideal.
Experience working with security access control as well as badging applications and/or software (CCure9000).
Prior experience with the installation of badging systems.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in badging, access control, security operations center, (or similar).
Ability to work a flexible schedule, rotating on call weekends.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Emergency Management, Risk Management, Security, or related field and 1 year’s experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Emergency ManagementMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth